Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Kalli's B-day



Terry came home from his last job just in time for my birthday so that was nice. I milked it for all it was worth too. We started with dinner as a family at Applebees on Thursday night.








Then the two of us had a fast food dinner and went to the temple on Friday night.
And Saturday morning (my actual B-day) my friends Deanna and April took me to get a pedicure and then to a nice lunch. Then we went off to the Sacramento Zoo where we met the HIlls and then went to spend the night at their house.
Krystal made me a yummy peach cake and I got some gift cards and slippers.
Then Sunday to the Hunters for a combo party with Race ending with lots of nice presents and a cinnamin roll "cake."


1 comment:

Brent & Paij Collins said...

Sad I couldn't be there for your birthday. I guess I should be used to it. I'm glad you got well taken care of.