Monday, August 30, 2010

First Day of School!

No, I didn't start school today but I still need my picture taken because I'm dang cute!
I started Kindergarten today and boy was I excited! CHeck out my new clothes and transformer backpack. My teacher is Mrs. Pooler.
I didn't really want to get up for the first day of second grade with Mrs. Wilson, at Wilson school, but once I did, I looked dang good and had fun, I was even the star student.
I'm a big 4th grader today and have my first male teacher, Mr. Levin. He seems really cool and now I get to have PE every day! Boy am I lookin' good!

2 comments:

Brent & Paij Collins said...

How cute. I can't believe how old Cypress looks. They're just growing.

nephi and katherine said...

my goodness you cute kids! Kalli, cant believe they are so big, brings a tear to me eye how it has flown by... thanks again for the great visit! love ya!