Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My birthday!


Terry had to go into work early so he was long gone before I ever woke up, especially since it was spring break for the kids and I could actually sleep in!  So, Cypress gathered the troops and made me breakfast in bed.  She even made pancakes.  They all helped bring it in singing.  It was very sweet.

Terry had taken the kids shopping and they all picked out my gifts on their own and then wrapped them.  There were lots of sweet notes, a poem, nail stuff and cotton candy :)  The Hansens came over to play for most of the day, then we all went to dinner at Panda Express, one of my favorites!  Then we came home and had Cinnamon Roll Cake that Cypress made with only a little help from dad.  I got gift cards and money for clothes, a massage, and a pedicure.  It was a great day!
T

No comments: