Monday, July 20, 2009

Hair cut time!!

Kasen turned one so I thought it was time for a hair cut. Dad wanted his cut so since it was all out, I went for it. Notice how it grown in a mowhak and is very shaggy around his ears. This is before! He had to be stripped for quick bath entry after and then I tried to hold him while I did it but that was rather unsuccessful so after dad got a picture or two, he held him for the duration.
All in all, he held pretty still and was pretty happy through it all. My two men in their new dues. Dumb mom didn't remember to keep any of the hair for the scrapbook though, not that there was much there anyway but it sure made a big difference.
He looks so old without the wispy baby hair. I'm kind of going to miss the mowhak and everyone calling him a cupie doll.





1 comment: