Friday, July 22, 2011

Tahoe fun with the Laurels!

As a kind of super activity, the Young women's President, Tami, and I took 6 Laurels to Tahoe to go Parasailing. Unfortunately because I'm pregnant, they wouldn't let me do it :( I was so bummed. It looks so fun. Terry and I are already planning a trip to go do it in the future.
Hanging out in the boat, waiting for their turns.
The brave first girls - Mallory and Krista, just getting started.
Tami and Katie and Madaline were up next. THis was just after the driver touched their feet to the water.
Amelia and Brittin were last and the most scared. They all ended up 800 feet up in the air, soaring over the lake for 10 min. I can't wait to go back and have my turn!

2 comments:

Brent & Paij Collins said...

That does look awesome. Can Brent and I come when you guys go?

Jed, April, Julia and Alyssa said...

That looks so fun! That is probably the craziest thing I would ever consider trying.