Saturday, November 19, 2011

Bunco Baby Shower!

 We have a fabulous Bunco group!  A few other women have already had babies and we've had a shower for each one.  There are 4 of us pregnant now and this month it was my turn for a shower.  It was very fun!
 They had darling decorations and a very sweet cake.
 Mom got to come as a sub.  This is the darling and very soft blanket that she made for me.
 Everyone went in and got me a new car seat, since I didn't keep anything :)
 There were some darling outfits and lots of the GREAT practical things like a changing pad, lotion and washes, hooded towel, nursing cover, and burp clothes.
 April even ordered me a fabulous corsage from Aunt Lisa.  I'm going to save it to hang on her crib.

Thank you everyone, but especially April for making this all happen!  If you haven't heard, we are scheduled for January 4th, 2012 :)

2 comments:

Collins said...

How fun. The onesies are super cute hanging up there. Great idea. Your hair is darling. I love it! Can't wait to see all your fun stuff.

Sarah McM said...

Eee, so soon! Can't wait for pics of the new little miss.