Thursday, November 10, 2011

Girls, girls, girls!


My Best friend April Walton is having a baby girl too.  According to our ultrasounds, we are actually due the exact same day 1/11/12!  Pretty crazy!  She had a show this weekend and I have her 2 of the same outfits, one for each of us so the girls can be twinners :)  We can't really hug anymore these days because we are belly bumping, so we took a picture of that too.  I thought the bassinet was such a cute way to put the presents so I took a picture of that too. 



2 comments:

Brent & Paij Collins said...

So cute. Neither of you guys look very big.

Jed, April, Julia and Alyssa said...

awwwwww... I love it! I can't wait to celebrate your little one this week. I'm so excited we're both having little girls. Hopefully, it won't be on the same day so I can go to the hospital when your little one arrives. Love you!!