Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Halloween was a very fun day!  First, the kids had parties at school (grandma and mom went to Tyden's class and did a pumpkin painting project and made edible bones with them).  Kasen got to do a downtown trick or treat with April's preschool.  Then it was off to trunk or treat for all of us.I was an Indian woman so I made Dad be my Cowboy.

  I need to teach my young women how center a picture and get all of the subject you are after :)  I really should have checked it before she left.  Oh well, you get the idea. :)

Cypress was Hermione from Harry Potter and Tayla was the Rodeo Queen.  Tyden was Hiccup from How to Train Your Dragon, and Kasen was a Rooster.  They were all darling!


Dad and Uncle Tom decided to sit on our porch and scare trick-or- treaters.  IT WORKED!!  Some people wouldn't even come up to the porch.  They had a great time.


Grandma and Aunt Brandie went with mom and the kids around our neighborhood.  They all did quite well as far as candy collecting!  It was a very fun day!

2 comments:

Brent & Paij Collins said...

They look darling. How fun!

Jed, April, Julia and Alyssa said...

So cute!!! I wish I would have had the chance to see all of you together. My memories of that night are just a blur of kids and candy. Trunk or treat is serious business around here!